What to Expect on Sunday Mornings
What is a typical worship service like?
At Christ Community Church, we have worship services each Sunday morning at 8:30am and 11:00am. Worship services typically last about 90 minutes incorporating Scripture reading, corporate prayer, expositional preaching from holy Scripture, and responding to God’s grace with joyful singing.
What should I wear?
The dress at Christ Community Church is casual. You may see some people dressed up; however, we desire for you to feel comfortable and so encourage you to dress in a way that you feel at-ease in our place of worship.
What about my kids?
Christ Community Church provides safe and well-staffed children’s ministries. All staff and volunteers are required to have background checks. When you arrive at CCC, there will be greeters at the door that can direct you to the appropriate classrooms for your children. There will also be signs on the wall indicating the location of the nursery. Click here for more information on our children’s ministries.
Want To Get Involved?
There are many ways to join our community here at CCC.
- Join a Community Group
- Bring Your Kids to Our Youth and Children’s Ministry Events
- Come to Our Sunday Morning Discipleship Training
- Gather with Other Men in the Community at Our Iron Leadership Breakfast
- Meet Others in Our College Ministry
- Fellowship with Older and Younger Women at Our Women’s Ministry Events
- Participate in Giving
We would love to see you connected as a committed member. Here’s why:
- The local church plays a vital role in your spiritual development.
- The local church is the primary source of Bible teaching, worship, accountability and fellowship.
- When you are committed to a body of believers in the local church, you have a shared vision for outreach in the community.