“Our family caring for yours!”
Mission Statement: Help our neighbors with limited access to healthcare by providing free, basic health services, emotional support, community referrals, and Christ-centered spiritual encouragement.
Vision: Glorifying God by caring for people by providing healthcare and an opportunity for spiritual growth to members of our community.
Who We Are:
- A faith-based medical clinic and ministry of Christ Community Church.
- A group of professionals providing quality health care, and emotional and spiritual support to the underserved in our community.
- Our services include medical care, social support, and counseling.
- The clinic operates twice monthly on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings from six to eight pm.
- Forty volunteers fill the positions of providers, nurses, phlebotomists, social workers, interpreters, counselors, and administrators.
- Funded by donations and free to individuals who qualify.
- We see adults without health insurance.
- We exist and offer our time and abilities to every patient in order to reflect Jesus’ care and concern for all people
Our Core Values:
- Christ-Centered– We are a Christian organization that believes in the triune God and seeks to put Christ at the center of all we say and do.
- Service– We are a service ministry committed to caring for all who enter our doors with compassion regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or cultural background.
- Excellence-We strive to provide quality healthcare and support to all individuals who come to our clinic.
Eligibility Requirements: 18 and older, no health insurance, household income less than 200% of the federal poverty limit.
Outside our scope of care: children under 18, controlled substances prescribing, and GYN care.