Coronavirus Update from CCC
9:00am & 10:30am
CCC Guidelines For Re-Gathering:
- 2 Service Times: 9:00am & 10:30am – Length of service will be under 1 hour. There is no meet and greet during the service.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at each entry/exit and will be placed around the church.
- No handouts will be available – KIT cards can be found at the Info table and under the seats. All announcements will be posted on the screen and emailed out.
- No offering plates will be passed during the service. There is a newly installed offering box at the double doors in the back to place offerings.
- Masks: We are requiring the use of face masks for ages eleven years old and up, unless individual has a medical reason. Masks must stay on throughout the service including while we are singing.
- Seating: Chairs will be set up in rows like pews. We have eliminated ever other row. You should sit together with people in your group (family or people you don’t social distance from). Please leave two chairs between you and the next group.
- Cleaning: The building is sanitized throughout the week. All highly touched areas will be cleaned before, during, and after the three services. All staff are required to take their temperatures daily as they come to office.
No coffee will be offered at this time. The water fountain will be closed, but water bottles will be available at all times in the Lobby!
The upstairs will be closed at this time.
- Exiting: You are welcome to stay and visit with one another but we encourage outside congregating.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay at home and continue to watch our sermons online. We encourage you to monitor your health at home throughout the week!
- If you don’t feel comfortable being inside with a larger group of people, please feel free to continue watching our sermons online!
“We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on You, O Lord 2 Chronicles 20:12