Coronavirus Update from CCC
9:00am & 10:30am
CCC Guidelines For Re-Gathering:
- First Service back is Sunday, July 19.
- 2 Service Times: 9:00am & 10:30am – Length of service will be under 1 hour. There is no meet and greet during the service.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at each entry/exit and will be placed around the church.
- No handouts will be available – KIT cards can be found at the Info table and all announcements will be posted on the screen and emailed out.
- No offering plates will be passed during the service. There is a newly installed offering box at the double doors in the back to place offerings.
- Masks: We are requiring the use of face masks for ages eleven years old and up, unless individual has a medical reason. Masks must stay on throughout the service including while we are singing.
- Seating: Chairs will be set up in rows like pews. We have eliminated ever other row. You should sit together with people in your group (family or people you don’t social distance from). Please leave two chairs between you and the next group.
- Cleaning: The building is sanitized throughout the week. All highly touched areas will be cleaned before, during, and after the three services. All staff are required to take their temperatures daily as they come to office.
- No nursery or childcare provided at this time. The Lobby will have the service on the TV screen. We will also be opening up the 4 Nursery rooms for families to utilize during the service if needed. Limit is 2 families per room. Toys are not provided, so we encourage you to bring your own toys! Everyone is welcome to use to the playground.
No coffee will be offered at this time. The water fountain will be closed, but water bottles will be available at all times in the Lobby!
The upstairs will be closed at this time.
- Exiting: You are welcome to stay and visit with one another but we encourage outside congregating. Upon exiting the service, doughnuts will be provided! We will be handling the food very carefully. Servers will be wearing masks, gloves, and using tongs to place out the doughnuts. As many of you know, CCC was built on the Bible and Doughnuts…we have always kept the Bible, but are bringing back the doughnuts for this time!
- The upstairs and elevator is closed
- No coffee and the water fountain is closed – water bottles available
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay at home and continue to watch our sermons online. We encourage you to monitor your health at home throughout the week!
- If you don’t feel comfortable being inside with a larger group of people, please feel free to continue watching our sermons online!
Please click this link to access our latest email with COVID-19 Updates: Coronavirus Update from CCC.
“We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on You, O Lord 2 Chronicles 20:12